- Customer agrees to purchase fuel from Thomaston Oil Company during terms of agreement.
- We reserve the right to inspect the equipment covered before accepting this agreement.
- This agreement is void if the buyer permits any persons other than our employees to render service to the equipment except as instructed by us.
- This agreement does not cover parts damaged by water, fire, acts of God, accident, tampering, or abuse.
- Our obligation to furnish parts is subject to their availability through normal sources of supply.
- This agreement includes only repair and replacement of parts specifically listed which are defective due to normal wear.
- This agreement does not include equipment failure resulting from customers' refusal of oil delivery.
- This agreement does not cover liability for injury or damage resulting from defects in, or the operation or non-operation of, customer burner or its appurtenances or any other equipment, nor does it cover liability for loss, or damage, resulting from delay or failure to perform hereunder due to labor disturbances, fire, lack of material, government regulations, or any cause beyond our control.
- Effective date, if customer's application is accepted, shall be the date payment is received by Thomaston Comfort Control. All parts are self-renewable from year to year unless either party gives notice.
- Service plans will cease to be in force if payment for services is not made in accordance with our credit terms. There will be no refunds on the unused portion of any plan.
- Plan 3 Service Contract available to customers on automatic fuel delivery from Thomaston Oil Company only.
EXCLUSIONS: Service to start and check burner due to run out of oil which was not our responsibility; any plumbing, any part which holds water, or controls the movement of water, hot water coils, draining of expansion tanks and radiant heat systems; unless otherwise specified electronic air cleaners, power humidifiers, duct work, zone monitorized valves and dampers; smoke pipe, flue dampers, oil tank and lines; labor to replace entire heating system; labor to diagnose, repair and/or replace a dead thermostat battery, blown fuse, tripped circuit breaker, or to turn on switches.
SERVICE SCHEDULE & IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Normal working hours are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- Non-emergency service will be performed during normal working hours.
- During the period May 15 through September 15, labor required at any time other than normal working hours will be billed at our prevailing rate (1 hour minimum).
- During the period September 16 through May 14, under Plan 3, 24 hour emergency service labor will be covered.
- This agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties hereto and there are no promises, terms conditions or obligations other than printed herein.
- All service plans subject to CT State Sales Tax.
- Annual cleanings must be pre-scheduled by customer Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 3:30 pm.